Absolutely no clue about what is going on with my order. Worst service ever!
raulraghav

I booked for a HSI service for my apartment after speaking for about an hour with the Verizon chat on the 10th of June. I got two emails, one regarding the order number and the second saying that they needed more information regarding my credit information. I called the credit services and they asked me some questions and said that my order is confirmed and gave me another order number. Then shortly after that I received two more emails, first about the order update and the second one saying that I need to call the Verizon business office which is open from 8am-5pm. I try to track my order and it says that the order was cancelled.

I called the business office the next day, 11th June, asking for an update. They said they would cancel my order and place a new one. Spent about an hour talking with the customer service and multiple calls from Verizon later. I was finally given a order number and was asked to select an installation date and I chose the earliest possible which was Friday, June 13. I was asked for a deposit of $100 and I gave my credit card details. I got two emails shortly, one regarding the order number and the second regarding verification of my email address. Later on June 11th I got three more emails, first saying "Thank you for your order on Verizon Double Play" which was not I placed an order for. I ignored it. The second email giving me information about the due date of installation, 13 June between 11am-2pm. The third email again saying my order has been cancelled. I was confused as to what was going on. I tracked my order online and it said that the order was cancelled. I called the customer service right away and asked them for an update and they informed me that my order was in place and the technicians will be at my place on June 13.

Today I waited from the morning till about 1.30pm. Then I called the customer service for an update and they were not able to track my order. First they said that it was cancelled and when I asked them for details, they made me stay on the line for more than an hour saying that they were trying to reach the despatch team. Finally they say that the team might not able to make it today and would contact you for a different date.

Now this is seriously frustuating for a customer. So many confusions and Verizon doesn't even care the slighest bit. I had a good feeling about Verizon but after this there is no way I am recommending Verizon to anyone. Sadly the WORST!

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely no clue about what is going on with my order. Worst service ever!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi raulraghav,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely no clue about what is going on with my order. Worst service ever!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi raulraghav,

We currently show the installation complete and the Modem in sync and getting signal. We have asked for you to confirm this multiple times, but as we have not had a response we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your home service please feel free to make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes