Activation Problems
Mabin
Enthusiast - Level 1

So this may be the only time I complain about not having been billed for something.

But to activate my account, Verizon wants me to input my account number, which is supposed to be on a billing statement, which I don't have. Also they have not charged my debit card I cannot put the last paid or last billed amount, because they haven't billed me.

I know what they are charging me for so I could guess, but I don't think that's an entirely wise idea. Do I just have to wait for them to get around to charging me so that I can activate my account or is there some other way? They already said that I would be charged via e-mail, but no charges yet.

Re: Activation Problems
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You can call tech support and they should be able to look up your account number for you. They won't be able to make any changes to your billing info, but they can at least look it up. Alternatively, you can call Billing during their open hours, which seem to vary somewhat based on your location.

Options for contacting either department are available on Verizon's Contact Us page.