Anyone have an address or phone number where I can file a complaint with a Verizon Executive?
jdjackson04

I need to file a complaint with an Accountable Executive regarding my horrendous internet speed. I'm paying for 1-3 mbps but getting less than 1. When I call customer service, I feel like I'm losing brain cells as no one is competent enough to help me. I am also filing a complaint with the FTC and BBB. I'm paying for high speed but not getting that service and no one will do anything to help me. This has been THE MOST frustrating customer experience I have ever had!

It's almost impossible to find any contact information on the Executives, so I would appreciate if anyone has any information that might be helpful to my plight!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone have an address or phone number where I can file a complaint with a Verizon Executive?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to talk to Tech Support, not customer service. Ask them to transfer you to someone who can help.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone have an address or phone number where I can file a complaint with a Verizon Executive?
hazeleyes44

Join Planetfeedback and send a letter thru them.  They have all the addresses to go to the right people..

0 Likes
jdjackson04
I've talked with tech support. They sent me a new router and my service is still horrible! I want an address or phone number to an executive that I can send a formal complaint to. I'm paying for service that I am in no way receiving and no one at this godforsaken company will help solve emerge issue!
0 Likes
jdjackson04
Just added my complaint in Planetfeedback. Hopefully it goes viral so everyone can see how horrible this company is. Worst customer service ever of any company I have ever worked with.
0 Likes