BEING FALSELY CHARGED FOR NOT RETURNING EQUIPMENT!!
dowen1026

I'm so angry with Verizon right now I could spit.

Some months ago I went through HELL trying to get my service to work right.  Verizon **bleep** UP my service soooo badly I was credited TWO MONTHS of service ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Anyway, as part of getting the bare minimum of bandwidth legally obligated by Verizon, I asked 3-4 different representatives about returning prior modems they believed were faulty.  I was told 3 out of 4 times I did not have to return the previous, defective (maybe) modems.

Guess what I see on my bill, online?  I WAS CHARGED FOR UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT.

STRAIGHTENING THIS OUT WILL BECOME MY NEW MISSION IN LIFE.  VERIZON HAS ON RECORD HOW MUCH I WILL HARASS THEIR USELESS SUPPORT WHEN THEY DONT DELIVER THEIR SERVICE.  THEY'RE ABOUT TO GET IT AGAIN!!!!

Go ahead and look up my account, support personnel.  Note that I took DETAILED notes on every single WORTHLESS support rep who couldn't do their job yet was allowed to KEEP their job.  I can name the people who said I didn't have to return the modem.  Names and dates.

You people suck.  I wish I had an alternative choice in Internet out here in the boonies.  I'm disghusted with you all.  I cannot believe I'm the only one you people have done this to.

0 Likes
Re: BEING FALSELY CHARGED FOR NOT RETURNING EQUIPMENT!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello dowen1026

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dowen1026

We'll see.  Prior agents already told me I wasn't going to be charged for not returning earlier defective modems.  And now I have a charge for unreturned modems.  And a $10 charge I never even requested for service I didn't request.

FOrgive me if I absolutely DO NOT BELIEVE YOU that Verizon support will do ANY THING AT ALL to actually fix this probably criminal unauthorized set of charges they've added to my bill. 

If Verizon were audited, how many unauthorized charges are added to customer accounts?  How much added revenue does that bring in to Verizon, annually?  How does Verizon report that unauthorized income on their taxes?

YOU CANNOT GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED FAST ENOUGH.  This situation is giving me flashbacks of the month of time I spent trying to get Verizon to offer the bare minimum legally obligated service level performance on my account.

Go ahead - look up my account.  Read it and weep, how **bleep**-poor the service was and has been with you people.  I look at my bill and it looks like I didn't get credited for two months, either.  Maybe $10 off one month, rather than two whole months with NO CHARGES.

You people disghust me. 

0 Likes
mudslide47

hi, i returned equipment - how do i find out if received?

0 Likes