Bad beginning to business relationship
timothyc1
I just received my modem on Tue,and there was a connection problem because of no dial tone on my phone line. I immediately called customer service to inform them of the situation. Even though I alerted them to the probkem early in the day,I was assured that a technician couldn't come until Wednesday no later than 7pm. Needless to say I am still waiting.
0 Likes
Re: Bad beginning to business relationship
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called them again to ask about a new appointment?

0 Likes
timothyc1
Yes I did . I was told that the problem would be resolved by 8am tomorrow. Was also told that I don't need to be home. If that's the case,why did I have to take off and be here today?
0 Likes
kimmee333

I had a very bad experience.  I ordered my bundle (cable, internet, phone) 3 weeks ago.  Just got phone and internet today.  Verizon told me I did not need to be home.  They came yesterday to do a rewire outside.  I let the tech in the house and he said he did not need to be inside. I went back to work.  Came home and to my surprise still no dial tone.  Called verizon and was told they will send someone back out today. The tech told them he could not get access to the inside because I had to go back to work. But he told me he did not need to come inside.  Today the same tech came and needed to come inside and rewire on the inside.  I think Verizon is a rip off because I had phone service with them in this same house before and had dial tones in three rooms.  Now I have one dial tone and that's in the living room.  I had a dial tone in two bedrooms and the kitchen.  I did not know this until I got home tonight.  Still waiting for a call back.  I am so sorry I left Comcast but they were overcharging me each month. The best thing of all is I got hit with a $340 bill.  He was here from 11:45 am to 4:00 then had to come back because the phone was saying out of service when you call.  Verizon is truly a rip off. 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

kimmee333,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes