Billing Dept and HSI tech support - Refusing to help me
daze20
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I just went thru the most nightmarish corporate "support" experience I've personally ever dealt with.  I am signed up for Enhanced High Speed Internet, which 7mbps available in my area at that tier.  HSI tech support is insisting the request to set up my service was at the lower tier 1-3mbps. 

So I get on proactive chat with tech support, after about 45 minutes of back and forth they conference in anagent from the Billing department... and the two of them literally argue on my screen for 10 minutes.  Billing is bouncing it back to tech support saying my account level is correct and they need to fix the problem... HSI tech then sends the responsibility back to Billing saying they need to correct it.

After a bit more back and forth with tech support, they end the chat  abruptly with zero resolution... telling me there is nothing more they can do and to call the 800 # blah blah blah.  Just a complete bureaucratic nightmare.

Has anyone else dealt with a mess like this?  Am I speaking with the wrong departments?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing Dept and HSI tech support - Refusing to help me
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi daze20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi daze20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Very sorry for all the trouble. If you ever have any other questions please reach out to us.

Josh B

0 Likes
captkirk76934

Well I guess it is true in what David said on 25 July when I was refused a explination on a letter I recieved on a lifeline when he indirectly stated I will not see my bill online and I will not get one in the mail I promise this is the last time I will try to get things right for me and I will continue paying what I am told to pay online in billing page even though I can not see why the bill is and will never recieve true explinations on letters I recieve and will never be able to talk to a manager thank You for your time in letting be write this I hope it will be recieved...

0 Likes