Billing Issues
bhilliard

Good Evening -

Every month for the past year there has been a problem with my bill. I call and call to no avail.  I am promised that the issue will be resolved and every month I check my Bill to see that my internet has been double billed.

I have spent countless hours on the telephone with your agents.  All eventually get the credit submitted and assure me that the issue is fixed.  Now, this last month not only is the internet billing not fixed but my services have been unbundled costing me an additional almost $100.00.

I ask that you please please please help me correct this issue.  I am tired of having to call and I am tired of paying for additional services that I do not have.  All I want is my triple play bundle and my money back since the internet has billed for 2 more months since it was corrected last. 

I have been a Verizon customer for several years...Please help me to stay this way.

I apologize for doing this in a public forum, but nothing else has seemed to work for the past year.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bhilliard,

We had not heard back regarding your Private Support case.

If you need any further help, just create a new post, and we can address it again.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
bhilliard

Issue has not been resolved.

Now internet is very slow

0 Likes