Billing errors - 4 months running!
billem

I started my FIOS service in January 2019.  I have had to contact Verizon every month since then to have my bill corrected - every month, $55 in discounts are not applied per the quote I was given when I subscribed.  Tickets have been opened, but not resolved.  Apparent "deal breaker" - Verizon sent a technician out to do the install, but the only HW that I required (a cable card!) was not shipped to the house.  I was directed by the tech to pick up a Cable Card from Verizon to finish the installation myself. Apparently, this voids the quote I was given.  I waste more than an hour every month trying to get this corrected, but every month it is not resolved.  How can I escalate my issue beyond web chat and calling on the phone?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing errors - 4 months running!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi billem,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes