Black Friday Deal - What is the actual price?
aorzecho

I am looking at the Black Friday Cyber Weekend deals being offered to me and I can't get an answer about the actual price I will be paying if I renew my internet only service.  The offer in my cart is listed at $49/month.  When I click on "price details" I see $49.99 for months 1-10.  Months 10-24 are $54.99.  I believe this is because an existing $5 month discount that I have expires.  However, if I click on "Monthly Bill Estimate" it shows the actual cost as $99.99 with $55 in discounts for months 1-10 (for total price of $44.99), and $50 in discounts for months 11-24 (for a total price of $49.99)

What will the actual cost be?

I tried the online chat but the rep was unable to see the deal being offered to me. He  eventually told me to call the promotions department at 1-800-837-4966.  I went through the automated voice points at that number only to be told they can't see the offer pricing either. Is there someone who can answer my question?

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Deal - What is the actual price?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aorzecho,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
What Will My Cost Be?
aorzecho

I am looking at the Black Friday Cyber Weekend deals being offered to me and I can't get an answer about the actual price I will be paying if I renew my internet only service.  The offer in my cart is listed at $49/month.  When I click on the "price details" link I see $49.99 for months 1-10.  Months 10-24 are $54.99. 

However, if I click on "Monthly Bill Estimate" it shows the actual cost as $99.99 with $55 in discounts for months 1-10 (for what I think should be a total price of $44.99), and $50 in discounts for months 11-24 (for what I think should be a total price of $49.99)  

What will the actual cost be?  

I tried the online chat but the rep was unable to see the deal being offered to me. He  eventually told me to call the promotions department at 1-800-837-4966.  I went through the automated voice points at that number only to be told they can't see the offer pricing either. I posted a previous message on this board and was told the price difference was due to a promotional credit expiring.  That explains the cost difference at month 10, but doesn't explain why the two pages list the cost differently.  So far my reply to the message from verizon support has gone unanswered.

0 Likes
Re: What Will My Cost Be?
LJohn58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Be very warry about the black friday deal! I went all the way through the checkout process and the response email showed $30 a month higher than the checkout screen did (both prices before taxes so I was comparing apples to apples. I have had no help from customer support either online or via the phone. Everyone tells me to go to the opposite (phone support says online chat and online chat says phone support). If I can't get any help by monday I am officially cancelling my service.

0 Likes
Re: What Will My Cost Be?
aorzecho

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but I used the My FIOS app (as opposed to a desktop browser like I had been doing before) to look at the offer which allowed me to chat with a representative that was able to see the promotional pricing.   They walked me through the offer and got me the consistent pricing that I was expecting. All the prices now match up.  Hopefully there won't be any surprises in a few months.

0 Likes