Business Business Internet Down Over 3 Weeks - Technicians leave without fixing
NCCMC

I have 2 Business internet accounts - 2 different locations (across the street from each other.) On Jan. 8, 2021 both connections stopped working.

As I am working remotely it took a few days to get access and run through the normal tech support checks at both locations.  Various hold times and appointments for call backs etc.

A technician came out on Jan. 25 and went through the same tests I ran with the tech support line.  Then said he had to leave for the day and someone else was coming.  A few hours later another (more knowledgeable) technician arrived and swapped out the router and spent time on the phone with the "head end" talking data circuits etc.  

Nothing was fixed but he said the ticket was being escalated.  When I call tech support or business no one has a record of this ticked.  Someone said it was closed out.

Today I called again (Feb. 3) to be told I need to call the technicians supervisor - but the only way to get that phone number is to have another tech come out in the field and start again.  

Same issue at my other location - when this technician did not fix that connection on Jan. 29, and I asked who I should call to escalate the problem - he told me just to call the general support number again and there was no other phone number he could give.

I keep getting texts to see if I am happy with my service - they seem to be sent when a ticket is closed - but nothing is fixed.

This is very disappointing -  I have been a business customer since 2013 and the fact that there is no concern about getting my service running is (preventing my business from functioning) is unbelievable. 

May of the people I have spoken to on the phone are very nice but no one seems to know where I should go next. 

0 Likes
Re: Business Business Internet Down Over 3 Weeks - Technicians leave without fixing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NCCMC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes