Can't find the data sheet for Router MI 424WR RevI
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to the ActionTec sight and looked up MI424WR Rev I router with firmware 40.19.22 and found nothing. Anyone know the specs, is this Wireless N?  I am also surprised it isn't a Gigabit switch. But other posts say that if both lights are on it is a Gigabit switch. I am confused. So hense I need the manual.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't find the data sheet for Router MI 424WR RevI
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Actiontec Rev I came with a CD that had a .pdf copy of the manual on it.  If I were allowed to upload a 14 MB file here I'd post that manual for you.

In any case, the Rev I is definitely 80211.n and definitely has gigabit LAN ports.   As you've read elsewhere, one light on a LAN port can be flashing indicating 10 mb or 100 mb.  If both lights are flashing it's a 1000 mb (gigabit) connection.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Actiontec Rev I came with a CD that had a .pdf copy of the manual on it.  If I were allowed to upload a 14 MB file here I'd post that manual for you.

In any case, the Rev I is definitely 80211.n and definitely has gigabit LAN ports.   As you've read elsewhere, one light on a LAN port can be flashing indicating 10 mb or 100 mb.  If both lights are flashing it's a 1000 mb (gigabit) connection.

0 Likes
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3
Now to see of the USB will work with a printer
0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the usb port should not be useable unfortunately, and an online version of the data sheet can be found at there website.

Click here to view product information.

0 Likes
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I read somewhere (can't remember if it was in the manual or elsewhere) that the USB ports will be enabled with a future firmware update.  No telling when that might happen.

0 Likes
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yes in the manual.
0 Likes