Can't get Verizon to bury the cable/wire from new FIOS installation
tmcustomer

Does anyone know how to get Verizon to bury the wire in my backyard?  I have only  been a customer since April 30th and can't get any help.  The wire goes from a box outside of my backyard property, under my backyard fence and to my house.Verizon transfers me all over the place and I have spent hours on the phone trying to get help. I was even told to call Miss Utility and they said they do not bury wires. Someone is going to trip over the wire, as it runs across a path behind my townhouse. I am shocked at this poor customer service! I HAVE PAID MY FIRST BILL AND DONE MY PART TO CALL AND TRY TO GET HELP.  I am going round and round in circles,  They closed my ticket without resolving the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.  They only thing I get are automated phone calls asking me how their service is. THey are completely useless,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't get Verizon to bury the cable/wire from new FIOS installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmcustomer,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmcustomer,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tmcustomer,

We never heard back from you. Hopefully your issue has been resolved. We are going to go ahead and close out your support case. If you still have any issues please feel free to make a new post.

Thank you,
Amanda_M

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes