Can't get an answer on how to get my equipment. Installation is tomorrow AM.
BuggyFresh

I've been calling customer service and the moving department literally 2-3 times a day. Nobody can give me an answer on how to get my equipment. I have an order for the Triple Play plan to be installed tomorrow, 3/9/18, but all I have is a router, which I own. I have no STB or anything else. They said it should have been shipped to me but I have not received it. When I tell them that there's just silence on the other end. I have no idea what to do next. Nobody at Verizon has any answers. I'm kind of desperate right now.

0 Likes
Re: Can't get an answer on how to get my equipment. Installation is tomorrow AM.
jonjones1
Legend

You could cancel via calling 1-800-VERIZON and when retention’s takes your call explain why you want to quit. Amazingly it maybe possible to go to a Fios store location and pick up the boxes there.

however since your service is not considered complete on the day they promised I would get service from another provider.

0 Likes
Re: Can't get an answer on how to get my equipment. Installation is tomorrow AM.
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am surprised they said would be shipped.  They usually only ship things that are going to be self installed.  In NY and FL (while it was still Verizon) the installer brought the equipment. 

0 Likes