Cancel Service
Steph_Ramsey

It seems to me that Verizon make it very difficult to cancel services. I have attempted for five months to get the DSL service at my home cancelled and everytime I get to an rep they say they cancel but the following month I receive another bill. If the only way to cancel service is by calling maybe Verizon should make a specific line to assist consumers in this task. Maybe even attempt to Win them Back or ask why they are leaving Verizon, not just tell me everytime they call that we have no record of your request.

Shady customer service if you ask me!

0 Likes
Re: Cancel Service
madashell4
Enthusiast - Level 1

If they can raise my rates in apparent breach of contract there is nothing they cannot do. I suggest documenting everything you have done and then contact your state's Public Utilities Commission.

JoeKeywest1

I agree entirely with this Verizon customer.  They make it almost impossible to cancel and don't seem to care why you are dissatisfied or try to find a way to keep you as a customer!

0 Likes
Eing

You are right. I cancelled the Wi-Fi service w days ago  (1-25-2014), the service guy told me will disconnect on Monday morning at 1 am, but he was wrong, my internet still working, I know they will keep charging me money for the next month.

Verizon is not only terrible service, but the service guy was either liar or lack of training.

0 Likes