Cancelled within 30 days
kkodack

Hello. 

I am not a fan of Comcast so we decided to cancel them and try Verizon for High Speed. Unfortunately, in Boston, FIOS is not offered so I went with high speed internet. The high speed internet was not high speed at all and I require a high speed with Apple TV. So, unfortunately, I could not be offered anything faster at Verizon so I had to cancel. I only used it for 20 days and I was under the impression that I could cancel and get a refund if it was within 30 days. Now Verizon wants me to pay $64.00 for the 20 days of usage. I would like a refund for the 20 days. Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled within 30 days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kkodack,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.  Have you contacted Verizon support about this?  It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled within 30 days
jjcd

I will be cancelling too. I did like verizon but since we move and made our transfer to our new place. They want to charge us for the router that was in our previous home. And when I called to make the transfer I was told by their representive that we didnt had a router so I didnt look or worried about the router. Now that we are at our new home Im being told that I will be charge $100 for that router. And if I dont want to pay for I should go to my previous home and trying getting it.

How could I do that if I have already sold home. Makes no sense.

0 Likes