Cannot believe this is happening
HudsonWeil

So i ordered Fios in July.  I had called in to inquire a few things and had noticed if you signup online its free installation.  Well i tell the lady that and she says dont worry about that we can do it over the phone.  Well anyway i believe Verizon because why not their not gonna scam me?  WRONG.  The lady put in a claim for the 99$ settup fee to be removed.  It was not,  I called in yesterday.  Im not kidding the mans exact words were.  "We put in a claim for you in July but for some reason, the claim was never looked at.  I think the person was on vacation"... Ok so now im just frustrated.  He then says hes putting in a new claim for me today.  I call in today just to double check and the lady tells me yes he did put in the claim but this doesnt mean im gonna get my 99$ back.  Iv actually had just about enough of Verizon Fios.  Theyve literally put me through the ringer and back.  I cannnot take this anymore if they are just gonna keep lying and trying to take my 100$ they said was going to be waived.  No one from Verizon seems to speak very good english and i cannot get anywhere with them.     

This is a nightmare.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot believe this is happening
jonjones1
Legend

If you call between 8 am till 5 pm EDT (eastern daylight time) you will get an American representative which will solve one of your issues.

calling after 5-6 gets you off shore people, so call during the day during the week.

the $99 fee is waived on internet orders. If you do the order yourself you save.

if you speak to a representative or chat you are involving human interaction and the fee will be accessed.

any online phone representative will say it can be waived but it will not. Just google the situation or check the forum for this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot believe this is happening
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HudsonWeil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes