Cant connect to internet in Silver Spring, MD possible outage?
Caeserp

Going into 2 days of no internet service. This is the 5th time this month, but this instance has been the worst.

I run a small business and am a student so this is unacceptable. Have called repeatedly and have spent hours with various techs all over the world - some telling me it is an outage, others telling me it isn't but they can't figure it out so they are escalating it.

A friend down the road has service but the rep told me that she may be on a different box. Despite anotehr rep asking me if I know of anyone else in the area who is having issues.

I am supposed to have a call back within 48 hours - but will cancel my service if this isn't resolved by tomorrow am.

0 Likes
Re: Cant connect to internet in Silver Spring, MD possible outage?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection. We would like to take a look at this. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: Cant connect to internet in Silver Spring, MD possible outage?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes