Charged Bill after cancellation - It seems verizon FiOS is cheating it customer on purpose.
Anuj1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, 

I have cancelled my verizon fios connection by calling to the customer care on July 23rd 2018. The agent confirmed that my cancellation will be effective from July 24th, 2018 and I have no dues pending. 

My billing cycle ends on July 25th. On July 28th i have received the email from verizon for the bill from July 26th to Aug 25.  

I called customer care multiple times, had very bad experience with them. They are very rude and don't want to listen to customer or help them. 

One of online chat agent told me that he could see my reqeust for cancellation for July 24th in the system. and I have been wrongly charged and asked me to reach to billing department. But when I called them after a wait for 1 hours 20 mins, that guy was not ready to listen or help me in any way. 

Very bad experience with FiOS. 

Re: Charged Bill after cancellation - It seems verizon FiOS is cheating it customer on purpose.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Anuj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes