Complaint Escalation
greg1971

Does anyone have a phone number or email for escalating complaints to higher level Verizon customer service people?  I got totally screwed out of a $200 Visa Prepaid card after being assured by Verizon's sales agent that I qualified for and would receive it.  I switched from Comcast to Fios in May 2019.  First I tried a Triple Play for about 5 days but then decided it was too expensive, called to cancel within the free cancellation period and to sign up for an internet only plan instead.  I confirmed with the sales agent that the internet only plan also included the gift card offer.  Today, I called to find out when I'd be receiving the gift card and the agent told me I no longer qualified because instead of the agent cancelling me triple play and opening a new account for the internet only, they downgraded me and so I don't qualify anymore.  But the maddening thing is that I checked all this out and the sales agent assured me that I would get the gift card when I did all this back in May.  The customer service agent told me there was nothing she could do and wouldn't give me a number to escalate this.  Any help would be appreciated!  I'm so mad I'm ready to switch back.  

0 Likes
Re: Complaint Escalation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi greg1971,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes