Complaint - Would have liked to at least experience FIOS
JasonRo1

So, after over a week of phone calls and internet chats, I never received my Fios equipment for a self install. Service was supposed to start on 17 May, no equipment showed.  Was told there was no power to my junction box (whatever that means) and it had to be repaired.  That took 3 calls from me before anything was done. 

I got a SECOND order number with service to start on 21 May...guess what, no equipment.  I wait patiently and I call back today 24 May.  I'm told there is some issue and I would need a THIRD order number, however the system wont allow service until the end of the first week of June and I would just have to wait until then. Really??? No forum to officially complain to, no apologies,  nothing offered to even attempt to make this right,  so I was left with no choice but to just cancel the whole thing.  No Fios for me.  Anyone else have issues like this?

0 Likes
Re: Complaint - Would have liked to at least experience FIOS
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi JasonRo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes