Complaint about agent who identified herself as Reed.
Diantay

This is copied and pasted from the feedback i left after a chat:

I will be putting in a complaint. I called to cancel an order. The agent, of course, asks why i want to leave and i gave a vague answer. I dont feel im obligated to give a reason. She kept asking so that she could offer something enticing...understandable...i gave her a vague reason again and she tried once again to sell and to me it sounded like she was challenging my reason. That bothered me.....and so i said, "can i just cancel without -", with that statement hanging bc I figured she would get the hint, which she did. Her attitude changes, tells me she needs to speak to the person whose name is on the account, my mother. I told her i was authorized to speak. She said because she cant see me
, she cant tell who she is speaking with, and so she needs the account holder on the phone....she doesnt know what we look like anyway so that doesnt make sense! So then i asked her...hypothetically, if i stayed with verizon and i was authorized to speak, would they still be asking the account holder permission....this ended up being a rhetorical question bc at that point i didnt want to argue. I gave the phone to my mom. She tried to initially say that the account number wasnt generating anything even though she read it back to us. Finally she found it and said she cancelled it. All the while with a quite unfriendly tone. I asked for her name. She said REED. i asked for her first name. She said her last name was sufficient. I was going to let this go because putting in complaints just takes too much wasted energy but i was skeptical about the cancellation and i didnt get an alert. So I used chat to confirm. The chat rep was helpful. I found that Reed did not complete the order. I feel she did it out of spite...even due to neglect thats still unacceptable bc the installer tech would have still shown up and we would have been charged. Because Reed intentionally or neglected to cancel the order, i am compelled to submit a complaint. Its a shame that one bad service has made me distrustful of your customer service even though i know she isnt the norm.

The chat agent, janice.....as long as order is cancelled....im happy with her service.

I like that comcast will call you afterwards to see how service was.  Verizon fios doesnt even have a place where we can formally submit a complaint?  

Never going back to verizon fios. We have verizon wireless. No complaints so far. And i rarely do make complaints. Usually i let stuff go. But im afraid if i do have a complaint who do i report it to?!

0 Likes
Re: Complaint about agent who identified herself as Reed.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Diantay,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes