Complaint regarding the bill for Jan 2019
fios1244
Hi Team,

I am completely dissatisfied about the discussion i am having  regarding the router rental. it been clear from the first day of the installation itself that i have not rented a router from verizon.

Verizon fios keep on charging me for router rental and after a continuous discussion on chat as well as on call, this is not getting removed from my current i.e. January month bill.

Customer service guys asking me irritating question ex. did you already returned the router etc.  If i have not rented a router from Verizon then how can i return it.  

I have not used verizon router even for a 1 nanosecond. I am using my own router from the time i installed verizon at my home.

Its my humble request from the verizon to remove the router rent from my current bill i.e. Jan 2019 and provide me the update.

Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Complaint regarding the bill for Jan 2019
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi fios1244,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes