Connecting Bose Speakers to Internet
Housemouse1

I have a really nice set of Bose speakers that are wired and was wondering if it may be possible to connect them to Fios internet.   If yes, is there any additional equipment I need ?  My sole interest is listening to a radio station that's only on the internet.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks very much

0 Likes
Re: Connecting Bose Speakers to Internet
jonjones1
Legend

@Housemouse wrote:

I have a really nice set of Bose speakers that are wired and was wondering if it may be possible to connect them to Fios internet.   If yes, is there any additional equipment I need ?  My sole interest is listening to a radio station that's only on the internet.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks very much

Not an expert here but a pair of RCA jacks can hook into a smart tv and use them that way. Same can be done with a good HDMI cable hooked to your laptop or desktop and then through your tv.

there are also speaker retrofit kits that you can buy at a decent stereo or electronic shop. They sell these things at Walmart and Best Buy 

I don’t use wired speakers, but I love Bose products. I have the quiet comfort headset, Bluetooth ear buds, and the Bose Bluetooth speaker and the cell phone ear bud for hands free calls. But I don’t use it that often.

0 Likes