D-Link Modem Not Connecting to Internet
chrisoh1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a D-Link (DSL-2750B) router with several devices connected and am able to access the internet appropriately.  I tried connecting to the router with a new Kindle Fire today and am not able to connect to the router.  All of my other devices (three laptops, one cell phone, one smart TV, one Kindle Fire TV) are still connecting appropriately, so I attempted to connect with other new devices and cannot connect any of them - I just get an error that says unable to connect.  I've tried resetting the router, resetting my devices, and disconnecting all of my devices (that are working).  The router has the default settings - I have not changed anything.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: D-Link Modem Not Connecting to Internet
chrisoh1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I worked with the Verizon customer service rep and they were not able to resolve the issue, so sent a new router (GT784WNV) that, so far, has not had any issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chrisoh,

If you are still having connection issues with your new devices, would you mind sending us a private message with this post and your account information so we can help you troubleshoot please?

~Jess

0 Likes
ciabatta

I would be interested to hear what you found out in working with Verizon.  I have had nothing but problems since installing a new D-Link 2750B.  I was finally able to get my devices connected but the wireless connection is continuously dropped.  I haven't been able to get any help using the chat service support.  Were thay able to fix your problem?

0 Likes
chrisoh1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I worked with the Verizon customer service rep and they were not able to resolve the issue, so sent a new router (GT784WNV) that, so far, has not had any issues.

0 Likes