D-Link router has to be reset several times a day
krbnldy

I have been experiencing issues with my wireless connection since I received D-Link router from verizon.   The technichians have checked everything and they say that configuration and the tests they run at their office is fine, yet I can be standing right next to the router with a mobile device in hand and my device would show "not in range".   Periodically I may have decent connetion for a few hours then I get disconnected.  I have been told by Verizon that I can purchase my own router but that it will not be supported,  after I was told they will send me a different router, only to have the same D-Link router sent to me three(3) times. I have to hardwire the modem to the computer in order to get on the internet. I was told sine harwiring works, there is nothing they can do, even though I am paying for wireless service.   I see this as a real problem.  I have not been able to work remotely in over 3 months due to this issue.

0 Likes
Re: D-Link router has to be reset several times a day
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: D-Link router has to be reset several times a day
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

krbnldy,

While we are happy to help, we are unable to do so without your information. After multiple requests for that information from you without answer we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance with your WIFI connectivity please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes