DSL-2750B and USB Printer Support
armerlo

I just got a DSL-2750B modem/router. In the specs on this page it says it supports a USB Printer:
https://teleproducts.verizon.com/fileshare/plm/brochure/DL2750BVOL_brochure.pdf

On the D-Link Site the manual for this router shows screens to configure it. but those screens don't match the screens I get when I log in to the router. The ones on the router are all branded with Verizon.

If I open the Verizondrive icon showing up in my network I see a folder for Drives and one for Printers.  I have tested a USB drive in the USB port on the router, but can't configre a USB printer.

I have talked/chatted with the DSL support folks and they can't help. They told me I had to go to premium support and pay for the call.  That doesn't seem right that I have to pay for information on how to configure a device you sold me for a feature that your web site says the device has.

Please tell me how to configure a usb printer for this DSL-2750B

0 Likes
Re: DSL-2750B and USB Printer Support
TexasDSL

I have spent a couple of hours looking for the same information without success. I agree: this seems to me to be basic iinstruction, and Verizon support should provide it without charge .Is anyone at Verizon support listening? Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@TexasDSL wrote:

I have spent a couple of hours looking for the same information without success. I agree: this seems to me to be basic iinstruction, and Verizon support should provide it without charge .Is anyone at Verizon support listening? Thanks in advance for your help.

I think perhaps you are a bit confused. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. Posters are fellow end-users like you unless noted as a Verizon Employee via rank and/or avatar.

0 Likes
TexasDSL

You are right -- my questions/comments were misdirected. Sorry about that.

The original question stands: Does anybody in the community know how to enable the printer server on the DSL-2750B? I will be thankful for guidance from anybody.

0 Likes