DSL DOWN 6 DAYS.
Destiny989

I have not had internet for 6 days!! I have called and called and everytime I am told it will be restored in 24 hours and it is not. No explaination why, just "Newtwork is down and we are working on it". I work from home and in the middle of a HUGE project and I am unable to work. This is without a doubt the most horrible customer service on the planet and is really making me rethink my mobil plan as well. How is it possible that any company this large could have people working for them that are this inept that they could allow a customer to be without internet for 6 days?!!

0 Likes
Re: DSL DOWN 6 DAYS.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: DSL DOWN 6 DAYS.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Destiny989,

We have closed your private support thread out. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help. Based on you no longer responding, it seems like the issue in your area has been cleared and your services are now operating correctly.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes