DSL Internet service
Edcon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to order DSL from Verizon, for over a month. Everytime they put in my order--it gets cancelled. I tried to contact the tech support, provision, billing, sales dept. to find out what is going on! They were giving me the same answer, that I need to call my old internet provider and tell them to turn off the circuit line. I've been calling my old internet provider which is COVAD/Megapath many times and they even called Verizon tech support to inform them (Verizon) there's no active line under my account. It's been off since July 2nd! Still Verizon provision people were saying, they're still seeing the 'line' is still on. I even went at the West Covina CA store to seek help. They weren't abel to do so. I've been waiting for over a month. I thought, that's it if Verizon can't help me--I'm going on a different route. I ended up signing with Time Warner that was July 26, 2011. And guess what, Friday, July 29 around 10:00 AM, I got a message from Verizon (recording) saying that my DSL is ready for activation on August 3rd at around 9:00 PM. I thought this full of **bleep**! After I signed-up from Time Warner now you'll tell me that my order is ready for installation. Verizon is full of crap! Seriously, the sales people works for Verizon don't know what they are doing. Imagine how many time they sent me the equipment--18 times and 18 time I have to go at the UPS store to return these equipment otherwise Verizon will charge me a huge amount of money.

No wonder why big companies ended up being bankrupt due to negligence of their employees. Why, BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE! And nobody cares.

By the way the people that I've been working with to get this DSL service:{edited for privacy} of SanDiego, CA. {edited for privacy} of Misssouri Office & {edited for privacy}of West Covina CA office. They didn't do NOTHING!

It is really frustrating dealing with these Verizon employees. Are they smart people or what...

Re: DSL Internet service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I'm sorry you are having this much trouble ordering the service. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you so we can assist.