DSL Outage
awt1

Our DSL has been out for 11 days and counting. I have been calling everyday and I am being told that there is an outage in my area and the Engineers are working on it and shout be fix soon but no ETR. I was informed last night by Verizon Customer Service that the outage was fixed within 3 hrs the 1st day and I am not part of the outage since then and I am a part of single outage and there is no ticket created for the repair. SInce the repair was closed for the day the CS send them am email to open a ticket and work on it ASAP. She also gave me a ph# to call if I don't hear back from them which turned out to be a fax#. I called the CS today and still there is no repair ticket opened yet and there is no record of my call to CS last night. After being a Verizon's One Bill Customer for over 20 years do I deserve this treatment? I pay close to $3000/yr for my 4 cell phones, landlines and HS Internet. I am on hold with Verizon for about 30 mins trying to speak with somebody regarding the treatment I am getting from Verizon CS and I was offered a $20/month discount on my bill and he put me on hold never returned back and somebody else answered the phone she keeps putting me on hold for 2-3 mins and keeps coming asking for permission for putting me on hold for another 2-3 mins. They all very polite and keep apologizing for what I am going through but basically reading the ticket to me on hold to confirm that there is still an outage and Engineers are working on it. Until I find out there is no outage so my guess is that I was lied to. They maybe going and grabbing a cup of coffee and getting back on line and telling me that they confirmed with the Engineers and they are still working on it. What a disgrace! 

0 Likes
Re: DSL Outage
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: DSL Outage
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello awt,

Since we haven't heard from you for quite a while, we'll be closing your private support case for the time being. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us by posting a public reply in this thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes