DSL goes flaky during stormy weather - How do I convince Verizon repair that it's not Inside Wiring?
scott429

For the past few months, whenever the wind and rain kicks up, my DSL goes intermittent - on for a few seconds/minutes then the DSL light starts flashing again trying to sync up. Once the storm passes, DSL returns to normal - reliable and at rated speed.

If I call Repair during the storm, we'll go through the whole modem reset song and dance and they'll try to schedule a tech. to my  house (sometime between 9 and 5, of course),

Since it's not windy or rainy IN my house I have a pretty solid suspicion that the problem is between here and the switching office.

How can I get past the scripted 1st level support and discuss this at a higher level than, "did you try rebooting the modem?"

0 Likes
Re: DSL goes flaky during stormy weather - How do I convince Verizon repair that it's not Inside Wir
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes