DSL issues and loss of Internet Connection-constantly
chellebelle1

I also have a problem with the DSL, I always lose my connection or have to reset multiple times everyday. I have made numerous calls and chat just to get the same response. I have a Westall 7500 series. Rest assured you will no longer have an issue. I pay my bill every month and for this terribe service. No one ever gets my issue fixed. I have had 3 cells phones go over there data because this also happens during the night every single night.  I just might not pay my bill this month and go to another carrier as well as file a claim with the better business bureau because apparently Verizon doesnt care!

0 Likes
Re: DSL issues and loss of Internet Connection-constantly
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't yet heard back from you in a while, we'll need to close your private support thread. If you still require assistance from us, please reply in this public thread letting us know - We'd be more than happy to continue this case for you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Clarence58

I am also having this same issue. Is the problem with the modem

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Clarence58 wrote:

I am also having this same issue. Is the problem with the modem

In most cases it isn't the fault of the modem. In some cases however it can be, if a modem is failing, or is just too sensitive to the conditions of the line.

0 Likes
sr4r2010

I have also had this problem.  I have called a couple times and the problem may get fixed for a couple hours or a day but then it comes back again.  In the evenings, especially, my connection keeps disconnecting.  I have tried a couple different DSL modems.  Is there anything I can do.  I do not have time to keep calling tech support when it seems like what they have me do does not actually fix the problem.

Today (5/30/2013) it was unbearable.  Yesterday it was very bad as well.  It was going out every couple minutes.

0 Likes
Monthly

I have to say I am having the same issue.  Extremely bad last night and today.  Constant disconnects. I oncea gain contacted tech support and they are sending me replacement filters.

I dont think that will help since I have disconnected everything except the modem and still experiencing issues.

I honesly believe they're running out of IPs or overloading their nodes.

If I don't get someone to put some reasonable effort to help me I'm about to cancel my internet.  I'm paying extra for high speed and can't even stay connected (adding this: this is my 5th attempt to try to post this since I keep getting disconnected).

Unfortunately Charter is the only option and fios was denied by the city.  No more tearing up the city to add fiber.

This means I either move or bite the bullet and go with Charter cable.  I just might.  Their speed/pricing plan seems better.  I'd rather not go through the trouble but its become more trouble to use Verizon in the past year.

If anyone can help or offer a solution that would be fantastic.

0 Likes
yogadoll

Please read yogadoll I cannot get on several websites. It is now solved and I explain how to solve it!

Good luck!!!

0 Likes