DSL issues
ladyknight1070

I am experiencing all kinds of issues with Verizon DSL at my new house. I went from a rental where I had FIOS. I had to pay big fees for moving after they had told me that FIOS was available at my new house and it wasn't. They also told me when i signed the contract for FIOS that if I moved to an area without FIOS that I wouldn't have to pay out the contract. I asked them that when I signed up knowing I was going to buy a house in the future. Now I am stuck with the slowest DSL speeds that they have which with repeated tests is not even making the speeds they say it is. The service continues to keep kicking me on and off the DSL modem. They came out and fixed it once because it was messed up at the telephone pole at the road. That has not fixed it and when I call them they about the continuos problems with staying connected to the internet, they say it's my problem with the house and other reasons that are untrue. I am so sick of their non sense that when this contract is done, I am switching to another service provider and will never use Verizon again. i have been a loyal verizon customer for over 20 years and the last two years I have been treated like I am a stupid pain in their backside! The customer service agents lie to you to suck you into staying with their services and they lie about what can be done to fix current problems. it took me seven agents to get them to come out and fix it. The one agent that finally resolved this read the notes in my reocrd and the poor guy apologized profusely for the 2 months I was without proper service because they kept syaing it was my fault when it was  clearly screwed up at the poll, He said the other agents should have set up a service call the first time. When I called to ask for credit for loss of internet, they had the nerve to say I never called when it first happend which was a blatant lie and they would not give me any credit. i was without both phone and DSL working properly for nearly two months and they billed me anyways. So in July of next year i am saying good buy and good riddance to verizon.

0 Likes
Re: DSL issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes