DSL out 3+ days
MarieMM2
My DSL service has been out for 3+ days in a row. Saturday will be the 4th day. I've called you about this every day it's been out

I've had trouble with it in the past. Recently, In November, you Verizon scheduled a technician to come out, and then the next day miraculously the DSL connection is fixed. I then recieve an automated call from you, Verizon, asking if the problem is fixed and if so to cancel the technician's appointment. So since my internet connection is fine, you guys fixed it, I cancel the appointment.

The same thing happens in December. DSL connection goes out, I call you, shut off and on the modem as you preform whatever tests you are doing, and eventually you schedule a technician to come out. AGAIN miraculously the next morning the internet connection is fixed, I AGAIN get an automated call from you asking if the problem is fixed and if a technician is still needed, and if not to cancel the appointment by calling Verizon to cancel. So it's fixed so I cancel the appointment.

Now a few days ago it's happened again. My internet connection went out. I call you and after what feels like forever I eventually get to a person, who then begins to ask me the same basic questions you've asked me in November and December about filters and phonejacks. And yep everthing is installed the same as it's always been when it was working fine, I haven't changed a thing.

I don't have the time or patience every few weeks, to wait on hold for sometimes nearly an hour, eventually get to a person, then slowly go over how everything is installed with the filters and whatever else, then have you direct me to unplug and replug in my modem several times while you do whatever, only for you to eventually schedule a technician, that you then want cancelled after it's been fixed the next day.

The DSL light on my modem is solid green, the only time in the past few days it's been red is when I've been on the phone with you Verizon, while you're wanting me to unplug my modem.

0 Likes
Re: DSL out 3+ days
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MarieMM

You cannot contact Verizon through these boards. You need to call them directly to arrange for a technician to look into the issue.

0 Likes
MarieMM2
I have called Verizon everyday.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Are they sending a technician?

0 Likes