ZebulonTheGreat

I had DSL (filtered for content) through a secondary vendor, they got it from Verizon.  Verizon stopped supporting some segment of the vendor so they had to stop my service.  So I called and ordered DSL from Verizon.  What I got was a contractor, (ironic that they wouldn't support secondary vendors but they turn me over to a contractor when I call their advertised number, without me even knowing it.).  So White Fence gives me a date.  No DSL.  So I call Verizon, I get a card reading customer service rep that simply kept repeating my "new" service date.  So 4 reps later I finally got someone that could at least explain why my date had been moved, though he couldn't speed it up.  My date for service was 4/10.  Last night I get an AUTOMATED CALL telling me my servie date has been moved to 4/15.  My question is why when the lines are there, I have the DSL modem, everything was working before they ejected my filtered vendor, WHY can't they just push the button it takes to connect my phone lines to DSL.  It's not that complicated.  I wish there was another service provider in our area.  I live on the edge of rural, so there's no cable company alternative.  I've been a Verizon customer for 20+ years for my phone service, if they had filtered contented I'd have used them for internet.  As it was my provider was using them.  I have 5 yes 5 cell phones with Verizon, heck I've been with the GTE federal credit union since 1978.  I am so angry and disapointed with their total lack of care for me as a customer, no regard for customer loyalty.  It is SO DIFFICULT to talk to a person when you call.  I wish there was an alternative.  As soon as there is I will probably try it.  It certianly can't be much worse.

0 Likes