Moez49

I have not had DSL service for 10 days.  I have called customer service everyday and after the initial walk through to try and resolve a simple issue I was told someone would call me who can handle a more specialized issue.  The problem?  NO ONE HAS CALLED ME and I call everyday!  They will not connect me to a supervisor and I have grown weary, very frustrated and at my wit's end.  Is anyone else having this kind of problem and does anyone have any suggestions for me? 

0 Likes
Re: DSL
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

A friend of mine recently had a similar issue, and it took me getting involved to get the issue resolved. He was on a Bad Line card and he had a DSL signal coming in but could not talk to the network what so ever. It simply would not pass data. After I had someone deep within Verizon reach out to the right team to get that done, the right people were in place, a technician got dispatched, changed their card, and stopped by my friend's home to ensure their network was up and running again.

Do you currently have Voice Service on the same line the DSL connection operates on? Has the phone system discovered any issues with your line upon calling in? Have you tried asking them to simply dispatch a tech rather than wait for a follow-up call?

0 Likes