Deceitful billing
analogavenger

As of this date 9/21/2011. I have been taken for $230.75 by this company-At start of Mey I subscribed to the Basic DSL package online offer for $29.95 with a $5.00 a month rebate. free activation & router-even though I saved a screen shot of the online chat,I spoke to a phone rep to confirm the validity of the online offer & asked additional questions as to any  EXTRA  surprise fees Verizon is so famous for I should be awasre of -I also asked if he would honor the online offer & save me a step-he said yes and I assumed everything would be fine-Delivery was almost too quick as it came while i was away-instalation was easy & mac tech dept. was very helpful-that was the LAST time anything was fine-

my 1ist months bill was $96.42 ! I called Customer Service & was told to wait 2 billing periods for the promotions to be applied-NO mention was ever made of the "EXTRA" services automatically bundles in-I should have recorded both calls  and checked my next bill BUT  unfortunately I trusted Verizon reps to be telling the trurth - In checking subsequent bills later, I find NO bill reflects that statement of correction and in fact the amounts went up ! - as of 9/20's call to customer service I was told there was only record of the service call & nothing else regarding what i ordered vs. what i got was going to fixed or even honored- so I guess it boils down to this: either someone at Verizon messed up - or I'm lying - and I know I am NOT lying

0 Likes
Re: Deceitful billing
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having billing issues.  An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes