Denied Veterans Discount
Rona2020

I recently signed up for Verizon’s Fios gigabit plan because it is somehow cheaper than their 400mbps plan. What sealed the deal for me was their “military friendly” advertisement that offers “$5 off” monthly Fios plans for Veterans providing proof of service. 

I chatted with two separate sales personnel that informed me the discount would be applicable to the gigabit plan. I even screen saved the chat where it clearly shows them stating the discount is applicable if I qualify for Veteran status. 

After installation and using this “guaranteed gigabit” internet service; they are now telling me that the plan can not have applicable Veteran discount and that I was misinformed by both sales personnel. Verizon can not do anything and is sorry. 

This will not fly by my ear. 

0 Likes
Re: Denied Veterans Discount
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rona2020,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes