Did not receive 100 dollar Visa card
Jata1

Verizon has not sent me the 100 Dollar Visa card that they promissed me. I signed up for services since 08/20/18. I have called the fios several times and I keep getting the same answer. Sorry we are running behind and you are not the only one that is having this issue.

My issue is the fact that twice I was told the card was going to be proccessed manually and will be sent. I did not receive the card at the time they said I should.

They are not answering my question about why are they re issuing a manual proccess twice when the have done it once. I asked when was it proccessed and had no answer. I keep getting people who tell me things that is untrue. Very disappointed by Fios. seriously thinking about going to another carrier.

0 Likes
Re: Did not receive 100 dollar Visa card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Jata,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes