Difficulties with FIOS Internet Router Services
ief1212

I have been a loyal customer to Verizon for over ten years. I am now am now having second thoughts about their FIOS services.

A month ago we signed up with Verizon Fios and had it installed in my apartment.

Since then I have had numerous problems with the wireless router and internet service.

We have spent long hours trying to remedy the problem with your tech over the phone. Yesterday a techinican  came to our home with the intent to fix our problem but instead had attitude when I told him that my desktop was working and he insisted that it was impossible. Before leaving he called a tech who told him to go to the closet where the installation box  is and reconfigure it. Wow my desktop does connect to the internet my wireless service whch takes up the majority of computers in my home were not WORKING. 

It is a pity because the TV  looks great and the phone works well.

But in these times INternet is necessity in hte lives of working people.

I am so frustrated I am really considering going back to CABLE.

My wife is a Ph. D candidate and she is visually iimpaired. Her lifeline is mostly consistent with the internet.

The frustrations of losing connectivity has created a burden and she is stressed.

0 Likes
Re: Difficulties with FIOS Internet Router Services
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ief1212 wrote:

We have spent long hours trying to remedy the problem with your tech over the phone. Yesterday a techinican  came to our home with the intent to fix our problem but instead had attitude when I told him that my desktop was working and he insisted that it was impossible. Before leaving he called a tech who told him to go to the closet where the installation box  is and reconfigure it. Wow my desktop does connect to the internet my wireless service whch takes up the majority of computers in my home were not WORKING. 

I hope you realize this is a peer to peer message  board not a VZ tech board.  That being said there do appear to be some techs who answer questions now and again.

You never mentioned what your specific wireless problem is.  Do you not see any signal?  Can you see a signal but cannot connect??  Could you maybe clarify your issue a little and possible there is someone here who may be able to help you.