Difficulty getting Verizon techs to troubleshoot anything
NoFanVerizon

Hello all,

I just wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone else is having speed issues with the 75Mb "high speed" internet.  Full disclosure I am an IT tech of 15 years.  Have been everything from front desk to network admin to running my own web host provider company.  So when I say the nodes on my network are solid...they are.  Anyway I have called in to get some explanation as to why my internet connection won't support a single video stream.  Hulu stopping and studering and across multiple wireless and plugged in devices.  After four phone calls not once did anyone actually check my connectivity (Mainly because I refuse to run windows) and the connectivity it is still **bleep**.  I will say if you want new hardware they are happy to send that right out.  However that did not end up being the issue so here I am having to make another call into support with no hope to have anything corrected.

Anyone else fed up?

0 Likes
Re: Difficulty getting Verizon techs to troubleshoot anything
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm assuming your overall connection speed is low due to congestion? Or are you seeing the problem further down the pipe into the backbone?

0 Likes