Dry Loop DSL stopped working
DesertGrrl

I've had "dry loop" DSL for quite some time now - it has worked flawlessly with no issues. This morning, I have no internet  connection.  My account is paid in full.

I googled around for a solution and noticed that Verizon says it will no longer support dry loop.  This is news to me, they never sent me a notice and continue to charge my credit card.  What gives?

Do I have service or don't I?

0 Likes
Re: Dry Loop DSL stopped working
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please fill out the following secure form and we can begin to look into this. Thank you.

Click here for the form

Sharon Vz

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not gotten any communication from you in regards to this. I hope that you were able to get a resolution. If you need any assistance, please feel free to make a new post.

Thank you,

-Josh S

0 Likes