EXTREMELY FRUSTRATE WITH MISTAKES IN BILLING
sj931

Hello,

Firstly, I am writing this e-mail out of EXTREME FRUSTRATION & DISAPPOINTMENT, as I have already contacted your telephone service regarding this small issue 5 times totaling to 2.5 hours of call time. And the issue is still not resolved. I am talking about the account associated with my email.

We got the Verizon gigabit connection on 2nd September thinking it is one of the prime internet providers and with good customer service (I was clearly wrong). My original Bill Sent to me by E-mail and discussed over several times on call with your representative  – on 2nd Sep – was a total of $222.47

Details:

Services Ordered:             Monthly Amount

Fios Gigabit Connection $134.99

$10 Exclusive Online Order Discount Included      -$10.00

$55 Special Bonus Discount Included       -$55.00

Estimated Monthly Subtotal        $69.99

Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail)            $2.49

Estimated Monthly Total^            $72.48

One Time Charges:          Charge

Buy: Fios Quantum Gateway Router        $149.99

Fios Setup @ $90              Fee Waived

After this bill, I was asked to provide my Rent Lease Agreement 4 times ! Yes, 4 times repeatedly I have sent rent agreement to the same content e-mail sent to me by Verizon.

On Sep 11th – I was sent a modified bill for $352.47 for services/ discounts we did not go for.

Details :

Services Ordered:             Monthly Amount

Fios Gigabit Connection $134.99

$15 Special 24 Mo. Discount thru Sep 15, 2019     -$15.00

$10 Exclusive Online Order Discount Included      -$10.00

Estimated Monthly Subtotal        $109.99

Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail)            $2.49

Estimated Monthly Total^            $112.48

One Time Charges:          Charge

Buy: Fios Quantum Gateway Router        $149.99

Fios Setup           $90.00

The series of calls start from here:

Call 1 – They accepted it was a mistake which will be corrected, nothing happened for 3 days.

Call 2 – They accepted again it was a mistake on Verizon’s part, bill deducted by 90$ after 3 days (STILL INCORRECT AMOUNT)

Call 3 – The representative accepted and apologized for all the frustration, I was going through. The bill was finally brought down to the correct amount of $222.47 which I paid on Sep 23rd.

Now on 18th Oct. My fios app suddenly starts showing bill is past due. (with no prior billing information) and I see that I have 143$ Unpaid pending amount from 1st month. And I have a 5$ late payment fees. (again, no notification beforehand)

Call 4 – The representative again accepted it’s a mistake on their end. That they’re correcting it by adding a recurring credit of 40$ per month to bring down the monthly bill to my original amount. Plus remaining credit for the remaining unpaid amount (which was also a mistake) from first month. I thought to myself alright. Its resolved.

The bill came down to 77.59$ (72+5) for late payment. I paid the late payment despite it being a fault from your end on 19th Oct.

Now my fios app shows a credit of 130+40$ and it is still showing me 13$ pending from the first bill which is due on Nov 8th.

I give up now. You may please take away your router, give us our refund for the router and discontinue the services. I don’t have the energy, strength, time or willingness to make more calls to your customer service and spend my valuable time on this petty issue. It has caused me enough mental frustration and I recommend you do something about this.

I will be waiting for your response.

0 Likes
Re: EXTREMELY FRUSTRATE WITH MISTAKES IN BILLING
jonjones1
Legend

First off get rid of your personal info in your very public posting.

you are posting to a peer to peer help forum and not using email.

call 1-800-VERIZON 

tell them you want to cancel service. They are the only ones that can assist you in billing matters.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: EXTREMELY FRUSTRATE WITH MISTAKES IN BILLING
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sj93,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes