Equipment Never Shipped, Lies from CSR
Feydc
I should have heeded what others posted in the forum.

After placing an order for Fios Internet and TV three weeks ago, I thought for sure my equipment would have arrived by now so I could complete the self-installation that the customer service rep who took my order talked up. I called last week to make sure my order was on track since my account was showing that my shipment details weren't available. The CSR assured me that my equipment had shipped the week prior and to give it 7-10 business days to arrive. It turns out the CSR blatantly lied to me. Day 10 arrived, no package, so I called back and a different CSR told me, no, the equipment hasn't shipped. However, she suggested that I give it more time and in any case the technician scheduled to come on Monday will bring the equipment with him.

Now I'm reading the posts in the forum about the installation delays and technicians not showing up and fear that I will be subject to the same treatment.

Is there any way to ensure that my installation is on track? Has ANYONE out there had a successful equipment shipment and installation (either self or by a technician) recently?

0 Likes
Re: Equipment Never Shipped, Lies from CSR
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes