Equipment return problem, label never comes but no bill
ferdy

I moved to a new location this spring where Fios is not available. Therefore, I closed my account in May (4 months ago). I have contacted verizon by chat or phone 3 times to ask for a return kit for my router. They keep saying they are going to email and/or mail me a return label, and they confirm that they have my new mailing address and correct email address, but I never receive the label.  At the same time, I have NOT been billed for the unreturned equipment. I am tired of having this equipment taking up space and am ready to sell or recycle it. But...the last rep that I spoke to confirmed that my account does indicate I need to return the equipment, so it's not completely missing from verizon's system.  Do I just have to hold on to this stuff forever in case they decide to bill me? Do I bring it to a verizon store without the label?

0 Likes
Re: Equipment return problem, label never comes but no bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BlueStateK,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes