Escalation for Customer Service Problem
JB612

What is going on with Verizon?  I have been a Verizon Fios  a Verizon Wireless customer since 2002.   I tried to upgrade my bundled services online yesterday after I clicked on the request for a phone call from an agent and never received a phone call - no phone numbers are listed on the Verizon website.  After going through the options and selecting a new bundled service, I never received any kind of receipt for the changes I made to my account.  I just spent an hour speaking to a customer service rep who tracked down my order - it was all wrong - not what I ordered online.  There were going to be extra charges for upgrading the router - not mentioned in the online order page.  Then she told me I'm loosing my customer loyalty/bundled services discounts.  I pulled up the bill dated 10 days previously and it says there is no expiration date to the discounts.  I asked to escalate the call and am waiting now....

0 Likes
Re: Escalation for Customer Service Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JB6,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes