Extremely poor customer service
Furious5

I am extremely disappointed with the communication and customer service from Verizon! They are a communication yet, don’t communicate appropriately with their customers. I went without service for 4 days and continually had to call myself for updates as they were not keeping me up to date on why they could not repair my service. I have called 4 different departments to make a formal complaint and all the do is apologize and say that I actually need to speak with a different department! There is literally no accountability! They just keep passing me along. Frustrated is an understatement at this point. As a customer of 10 years, I will now be looking into different service provided. I can not believe the lack of communication and extremely poor customer service I am receiving from Verizon! 

0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor customer service
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

What lights are you seeing on your ONT?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

I don’t know what “what lights are you seeing on the ont” have to do with your issue.

since you really haven’t stated what your issue is.

I can sympathize with your frustrations in dealing with this company. No one takes the matter to satisfaction completion. A shame.

just let someone here although just customers like yourself what exactly your problem is, and someone may have a solution for you.

the chat feature is another endless frustration so don’t bother using it. I would google for the truth in the matter. Sometimes you get a real person that will help you, you may have to keep calling until you get one of those excellent customer service reps and best of luck.

I don’t blame you for looking for other services, but in some cases you may have the same issues.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to escalate to Verizon, you've several options:

• Use their normal support channels.  You know how that goes...
  • Contact their social media support via FaceBook or tweeting @VerizonSupport.  They provide better service.
  • If the above methods aren't working, contact Verizon Executive relations.  They get involved when normal support isn't meeting customer expectations.  This link may work for you:
    https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/leader/contact/916673

If you'd like to bounce the issue of other users, there are a bunch of us here who can help.  Give us some more details and we may be able to figure out what's wrong, or guide you in how to ask Verizon for help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Furious5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes