Extremely slow internet connection
dnmann

Since sometime Sunday morning, my Internet connection has been horrible.  Speedtest shows download speeds of between .29 MB and 3 MB and upload of between .10 and 1 MB.  I am on a 35/35 plan.  I have not made any changes to the premise equipment and at this point I have reset all of the equipment.  Trace Routes show extremely long delays to the next hop beyond my first hop gateway.  Is there some routing or capacity issue going on?

0 Likes
Re: Extremely slow internet connection
ToddD23059

I'm getting the same / similar issues right now.  I've restarted everything I can. Speed restores but then degradates again.. Calling verizon fios now... painful with working from home/ vpn / etc. 

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@dnmann1 wrote:

Since sometime Sunday morning, my Internet connection has been horrible.  Speedtest shows download speeds of between .29 MB and 3 MB and upload of between .10 and 1 MB.  I am on a 35/35 plan.  I have not made any changes to the premise equipment and at this point I have reset all of the equipment.  Trace Routes show extremely long delays to the next hop beyond my first hop gateway.  Is there some routing or capacity issue going on?

I haven't had any issues, but I'm in Texas. Since you haven't provided any information about where you are, it's going to be difficult to figure out whether there's an outage in your area by correlating responses...

0 Likes
dnmann

Sorry about lack of location information.  I am located in Middletown, NJ

0 Likes