FIOS Installation
johnjp

I just had FIOS installed this past sunday, Dec. 23rd and I live on the second floor of a two story condominium. While the technician did the install, he did not run the fiber optic cable through the conduit or tubes that were installed by a verizon contractor. Because he said there was no pull string in the conduit. So he ran the exposed fibre optic line along the exterior of this condominium building, just hanging in the air and accross shrubbery & it just looks absolutley horrible. The condo association is up in arms as to when this is going to be addressed. But I can not get an answer from Verizon. They said that the contractor who installed the tubing would have to come back to install the pull wire. But I just can not get an answer from any one when this is supposed to happen. The condo association as well as myself are only asking for a date as to when this is supposed to happen. Or they will remove the FIOS line themselves. I can't seem to get anywhere with Verizon on this. Any help besides saying its only temporary would be appreciated. Temporary for how long.?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi johnjp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes