FIOS Internet Buffering
etia

I recently upgraded my FIOS router because of buffering issues whenever I tried to watch videos.  While there was some improvement, it isn't very consistent.  However, I'm just living with that because, for the most part, it's better.  But today I received an email from Verizon that made me laugh.  It is a customer service survey which I am sure is directly related to my experience purchasing the new router.  The funny part is...wait for it...I can't open the survey to complete it because it just keeps buffering until it times out.  I've tried several times, but it's a no go.  Yep, I've cleared the cache, rebooted, blah blah blah, still can't get it to work. Got to laugh.  Thanks for taking my money for the upgrade Verizon...nice work!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet Buffering
IceHiker

I have the same problem.  It started about 3 weeks ago.  I contacted Verizon Tech Support Saturday using the Chat feature and the tech made some remote adjustments to my service and router.  Everything worked perfect for almost 24 hours.  Now the problem is back again!

I'm not sure if the problem now is related to the earthquake in California, since that may be where some of my data streams come from.

0 Likes