FIOS Internet
Ganioglu

more than a month frustration with FIOS internet.. My first report goes back to Feb 3rd.. Devices show that They are connected but no internet connection, : web page is not available.. this happens for 10-15 minutes, then have connection for 30-40 minutes and goes down again.. Since Feb 3rd, min 20-30 phone calls, 6-8 remotely hard resets; 15-20 times power off/on ; 2 times router change, one of them router's location change also;   3 technicians visit, 4th one scheduled for last Tuesday but nobody showed up; last 3 weeks every evening this issue appears specially after 5-6pm; I have been on the call every evening min a hour, most probably I have talked every person in technical support group, and every time I start over again, same story...keep doing the same things and expecting a different result.. No resolution, it is a complete Frustration; waste of time..waste of money, having two kids going to High School, they need reliable Internet connection..  not getting at all what I am paying for... Complete Disaster.... 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ganioglu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes